With 19 years of experience in marketing and global communication, I have led large-scale operations that have enabled me to acquire solid expertise ranging from the development of internal and external communication strategies to complete operational management.
I evolved within the Publicis Group, the world's third largest communications group, beginning with the development of e-reputation and digital communication services. My creative ideas and writing skills allowed me to broaden my event and publishing skills. In 2010, I had the opportunity to manage the marketing and communication team of HR Square Group, an HR and HRIS consulting firm.
In January 2013, I created EarlyBird Conseil, a communications group, dedicated to small companies. I advised clients with their marketing and communication strategies and actively participated with their commercial development.
In June 2017, I joined the communication team of Inria, a National Research Institute where scientists are meeting tomorrow's digital challenges.
In November 2018, my family and I took advantage of an exciting professional opportunity to move to the United-States, where we now live and are experiencing a new way of life.
- Developed cross-functional relationships and created general communication support for other departments as needed
- Created and produced internal communication documents, including weekly and monthly internal newsletters, intranet news articles, and video stories
- Coordinated events, including annual internal party, Inria's 50th anniversary, monthly conferences, newcomers' days
- Organized the first European forum dedicated to big data: the "European Big Data Value Forum 2017" (more than 2000 participants, 50 sponsors, and 40 exhibitors in 3 days)
- Organized scientific events dedicated to students
- Created and produced external communications documents, including corporate brochures and news articles on the Inria's website
- Managed communities on online social networks
Launch of the DATAIA Institute, the national public institute in France dedicated to data sciences, artificial intelligence and society.
- Managed communication groups in charge of the creation of the logo and the development of the website
- Organized major events like corporate launch event, workshops and the summer school in partnership with the Ecole polytechnique
- Redesigned and maintained the intranet: created and managed of the content, created and managed the content of push mails to encourage employees to visit the intranet
- Managed teams to ensure the edition of high level technical articles
- Organized a team building event in Portugal for four days (35 participants)
- Served as a central writer, editor and publisher for Corporate Communications
- Redesigned the website: defined the look, layout and features, proposed stories and managed content
- Managed communities on social networks
- Created brochures, press releases, posters, along with producing an external monthly e-newsletter dedicated to HRD and ISD
Coordinated corporate communications events from conception to completion (workshops, conferences, annual parties)
Organized the annual "Deloitte Technology Fast 50" competition from 2002 to 2009:
- Created communications supports: website, flyers, invitations, brochures, trophies, signage and badges
- Organized regional and national award ceremonies from conception to completion
- Selected venues, negotiated agreements and orchestrated logistics for the events as well as developing budget proposals and auditing supplier bills
- On-site coordinator/point person