Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
With 19 years of experience in marketing and global communication, I have led large-scale operations that have enabled me to acquire solid expertise ranging from the development of internal and external communication strategies to complete operational management.
I evolved within the Publicis Group, the world's third largest communications group, beginning with the development of e-reputation and digital communication services. My creative ideas and writing skills allowed me to broaden my event and publishing skills. In 2010, I had the opportunity to manage the marketing and communication team of HR Square Group, an HR and HRIS consulting firm.
In January 2013, I created EarlyBird Conseil, a communications group, dedicated to small companies. I advised clients with their marketing and communication strategies and actively participated with their commercial development.
In June 2017, I joined the communication team of Inria, a National Research Institute where scientists are meeting tomorrow's digital challenges.
In November 2018, my family and I took advantage of an exciting professional opportunity to move to the United-States, where we now live and are experiencing a new way of life.
to October 2018
- Internal communication:
- Development of cross-functional relationships and creation of general communication support for other departments as needed
- Creation and production of internal communications pieces including weekly and monthly internal newsletters, intranet news articles and video stories.
- Events' coordination: annual internal party, Inria's 50th anniversary party, monthly conferences, newcomers' days, etc.
- External communication:
- Organization of the first european forum dedicated to big data: the "European Big Data Value Forum 2017" (more than 2000 participants, 50 sponsors and 40 exhibitors in 3 days)
- Organization of scientific mediation events dedicated to students
- Creation and production of external communications pieces including corporate brochures and news articles on the Inria's website
- Community management on online social networks
- Launch of the DATAIA Institute, the convergence institute in France dedicated to data sciences, artificial intelligence and society or how technological progress remains a progress for humanity.
- Management of communication agencies in charge of the creation of the logo and the development of the website
- Organization of workshops and the summer school in partnership with the Ecole polytechnique.
to May 2017
- Business management: administrative management and project monitoring
- Created communication strategies and identified marketing positions for clients
- Created and developed on and off-line communication tools: websites, publishing media (brochures, leaflets, posters) and videos
- Created visual identities (logos and graphic charts)
- Managed communities on social networks with the aim to develop online visibility
- Press relations: wrote and distributed online press kits and press releases
HR Square Group
to December 2012
- Internal communication:
- Redesigned and maintained the intranet: created and managed of the content, created and managed the content of push mails to encourage employees to visit the intranet
- Managed teams to ensure the edition of high level technical articles
- Organized a team building event in Portugal for four days (35 participants)
- External communication:
- Served as a central writer, editor and publisher for Corporate Communications
- Redesigned the website: defined the look, layout and features, proposed stories and managed content
- Managed communities on social networks
- Created brochures, press releases, posters, along with producing an external monthly e-newsletter dedicated to HRD and ISD
to August 2010
- Managed account projects (Deloitte, Norton Rose, Groupama)
- Coordinated corporate communications events from conception to completion (workshops, conferences, annual parties)
- Organized the annual "Deloitte Technology Fast 50" competition from 2002 to 2009:
- Created communications supports: website, flyers, invitations, brochures, trophies, signage and badges
- Organized regional and national award ceremonies from conception to completion
- Selected venues, negotiated agreements and orchestrated logistics for the events as well as developing budget proposals and auditing supplier bills
- On-site coordinator/point person
- Managed online monitoring reports
to August 2006
- Developed "Net Intelligenz", the digital division of Publicis today knowned as "Nurun", and managed clients accounts (Accor, Deloitte, Health Ministry, L'Oréal, Nestlé, Sanofi -Aventis, Texas Pacific Group, etc.)
- Developed and managed online communication campaigns
- Implemented online monitoring processes (competitive and business intelligence, consumer opinions) and crisis anticipation (takeover bids, government reforms)
- Managed online crisis: boycotts, defective products, factories closures, etc.
Verbal & Written Communication in French
Microsoft Office Suite
Dreamweaver, EZ Publish, Wordpress
Adobe Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator