With 19 years of experience in marketing and global communication, I have led large-scale operations that have enabled me to acquire solid expertise ranging from the development of internal and external communication strategies to complete operational management.
I evolved within the Publicis Group, the world's third largest communications group, beginning with the development of e-reputation and digital communication services. My creative ideas and writing skills allowed me to broaden my event and publishing skills. In 2010, I had the opportunity to manage the marketing and communication team of HR Square Group, an HR and HRIS consulting firm.
In January 2013, I created EarlyBird Conseil, a communications group, dedicated to small companies. I advised clients with their marketing and communication strategies and actively participated with their commercial development.
In June 2017, I joined the communication team of Inria, a National Research Institute where scientists are meeting tomorrow's digital challenges.
In November 2018, my family and I took advantage of an exciting professional opportunity to move to the United-States, where we now live and are experiencing a new way of life.
- Developed cross-functional relationships and created general communication support for other departments as needed
- Created and produced internal communication documents, including weekly and monthly internal newsletters, intranet news articles, and video stories
- Coordinated events, including annual internal party, Inria's 50th anniversary, monthly conferences, newcomers' days
- Organized the first European forum dedicated to big data: the "European Big Data Value Forum 2017" (more than 2000 participants, 50 sponsors, and 40 exhibitors in 3 days)
- Organized scientific events dedicated to students
- Created and produced external communications documents, including corporate brochures and news articles on the Inria's website
- Managed communities on online social networks
Launch of the DATAIA Institute, the national public institute in France dedicated to data sciences, artificial intelligence and society.
- Managed communication groups in charge of the creation of the logo and the development of the website
- Organized major events like corporate launch event, workshops and the summer school in partnership with the Ecole polytechnique
Inria, the French National Research Institute dedicated to the digital sciences and technologies
Business management: administrative management and project monitoring
Created communication strategies and identified marketing positions for clients
Created and developed on and off-line communication tools: websites, publishing media (brochures, leaflets, posters) and videos
Created visual identities (logos and graphic charts)
Managed communities on social networks with the aim to develop online visibility
Press relations: wrote and distributed online press kits and press releases
"Early Bird" is a marketing concept designating an early bird bonus. The principle is simple: to promise a premium or benefit to the first consumers who will buy the product or service concerned by the operation
As a real sales accelerator, this concept perfectly represents our vision of communication and our business.
EarlyBird Conseil, the talented communication agency, has been created to serve the economic development of our clients.
- Redesigned and maintained the intranet: created and managed of the content, created and managed the content of push mails to encourage employees to visit the intranet
- Managed teams to ensure the edition of high level technical articles
- Organized a team building event in Portugal for four days (35 participants)
- Served as a central writer, editor and publisher for Corporate Communications
- Redesigned the website: defined the look, layout and features, proposed stories and managed content
- Managed communities on social networks
- Created brochures, press releases, posters, along with producing an external monthly e-newsletter dedicated to HRD and ISD
Coordinated corporate communications events from conception to completion (workshops, conferences, annual parties)
Organized the annual "Deloitte Technology Fast 50" competition from 2002 to 2009:
- Created communications supports: website, flyers, invitations, brochures, trophies, signage and badges
- Organized regional and national award ceremonies from conception to completion
- Selected venues, negotiated agreements and orchestrated logistics for the events as well as developing budget proposals and auditing supplier bills
- On-site coordinator/point person