With 19 years of experience in marketing and global communication, I have led large-scale operations that have enabled me to acquire solid expertise ranging from the development of internal and external communication strategies to complete operational management.
I evolved within the Publicis Group, the world's third largest communications group, beginning with the development of e-reputation and digital communication services. My creative ideas and writing skills allowed me to broaden my event and publishing skills. In 2010, I had the opportunity to manage the marketing and communication team of HR Square Group, an HR and HRIS consulting firm.
In January 2013, I created EarlyBird Conseil, a communications group, dedicated to small companies. I advised clients with their marketing and communication strategies and actively participated with their commercial development.
In June 2017, I joined the communication team of Inria, a National Research Institute where scientists are meeting tomorrow's digital challenges.
In November 2018, my family and I took advantage of an exciting professional opportunity to move to the United-States, where we now live and are experiencing a new way of life.
- Redesigned and maintained the intranet: created and managed of the content, created and managed the content of push mails to encourage employees to visit the intranet
- Managed teams to ensure the edition of high level technical articles
- Organized a team building event in Portugal for four days (35 participants)
- Served as a central writer, editor and publisher for Corporate Communications
- Redesigned the website: defined the look, layout and features, proposed stories and managed content
- Managed communities on social networks
- Created brochures, press releases, posters, along with producing an external monthly e-newsletter dedicated to HRD and ISD