Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
With 19 years of experience in marketing and global communication, I have led large-scale operations that have enabled me to acquire solid expertise ranging from the development of internal and external communication strategies to complete operational management.
I evolved within the Publicis Group, the world's third largest communications group, beginning with the development of e-reputation and digital communication services. My creative ideas and writing skills allowed me to broaden my event and publishing skills. In 2010, I had the opportunity to manage the marketing and communication team of HR Square Group, an HR and HRIS consulting firm.
In January 2013, I created EarlyBird Conseil, a communications group, dedicated to small companies. I advised clients with their marketing and communication strategies and actively participated with their commercial development.
In June 2017, I joined the communication team of Inria, a National Research Institute where scientists are meeting tomorrow's digital challenges.
In November 2018, my family and I took advantage of an exciting professional opportunity to move to the United-States, where we now live and are experiencing a new way of life.
to October 2018
- Internal communication:
- Development of cross-functional relationships and creation of general communication support for other departments as needed
- Creation and production of internal communications pieces including weekly and monthly internal newsletters, intranet news articles and video stories.
- Events' coordination: annual internal party, Inria's 50th anniversary party, monthly conferences, newcomers' days, etc.
- External communication:
- Organization of the first european forum dedicated to big data: the "European Big Data Value Forum 2017" (more than 2000 participants, 50 sponsors and 40 exhibitors in 3 days)
- Organization of scientific mediation events dedicated to students
- Creation and production of external communications pieces including corporate brochures and news articles on the Inria's website
- Community management on online social networks
- Launch of the DATAIA Institute, the convergence institute in France dedicated to data sciences, artificial intelligence and society or how technological progress remains a progress for humanity.
- Management of communication agencies in charge of the creation of the logo and the development of the website
- Organization of workshops and the summer school in partnership with the Ecole polytechnique.
Inria, the French National Research Institute dedicated to the digital sciences and technologies