Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
With 19 years of experience in marketing and global communication, I have led large-scale operations that have enabled me to acquire solid expertise ranging from the development of internal and external communication strategies to complete operational management.
I evolved within the Publicis Group, the world's third largest communications group, beginning with the development of e-reputation and digital communication services. My creative ideas and writing skills allowed me to broaden my event and publishing skills. In 2010, I had the opportunity to manage the marketing and communication team of HR Square Group, an HR and HRIS consulting firm.
In January 2013, I created EarlyBird Conseil, a communications group, dedicated to small companies. I advised clients with their marketing and communication strategies and actively participated with their commercial development.
In June 2017, I joined the communication team of Inria, a National Research Institute where scientists are meeting tomorrow's digital challenges.
In November 2018, my family and I took advantage of an exciting professional opportunity to move to the United-States, where we now live and are experiencing a new way of life.
to August 2010
- Managed account projects (Deloitte, Norton Rose, Groupama)
- Coordinated corporate communications events from conception to completion (workshops, conferences, annual parties)
- Organized the annual "Deloitte Technology Fast 50" competition from 2002 to 2009:
- Created communications supports: website, flyers, invitations, brochures, trophies, signage and badges
- Organized regional and national award ceremonies from conception to completion
- Selected venues, negotiated agreements and orchestrated logistics for the events as well as developing budget proposals and auditing supplier bills
- On-site coordinator/point person
- Managed online monitoring reports