Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
With 19 years of experience in marketing and global communication, I have led large-scale operations that have enabled me to acquire solid expertise ranging from the development of internal and external communication strategies to complete operational management.
I evolved within the Publicis Group, the world's third largest communications group, beginning with the development of e-reputation and digital communication services. My creative ideas and writing skills allowed me to broaden my event and publishing skills. In 2010, I had the opportunity to manage the marketing and communication team of HR Square Group, an HR and HRIS consulting firm.
In January 2013, I created EarlyBird Conseil, a communications group, dedicated to small companies. I advised clients with their marketing and communication strategies and actively participated with their commercial development.
In June 2017, I joined the communication team of Inria, a National Research Institute where scientists are meeting tomorrow's digital challenges.
In November 2018, my family and I took advantage of an exciting professional opportunity to move to the United-States, where we now live and are experiencing a new way of life.
to August 2006
- Developed "Net Intelligenz", the digital division of Publicis today knowned as "Nurun", and managed clients accounts (Accor, Deloitte, Health Ministry, L'Oréal, Nestlé, Sanofi -Aventis, Texas Pacific Group, etc.)
- Developed and managed online communication campaigns
- Implemented online monitoring processes (competitive and business intelligence, consumer opinions) and crisis anticipation (takeover bids, government reforms)
- Managed online crisis: boycotts, defective products, factories closures, etc.
- Clients projects:
- Development and implementation of communication on and offline campaigns
- Implementation of online monitoring processes (eReputation, competitive monitoring, crisis anticipation, etc.)
- Implementation and management of community management operations, SEO (referencing)
- Events organization: parties, conferences, award ceremonies, etc.
- Clients : Accor, CNOSF, Health Ministry, Nestlé, Paris 2012, Sanofi (takeover bid on Aventis), Texas Pacific Group, etc.