Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
With 19 years of experience in marketing and global communication, I have led large-scale operations that have enabled me to acquire solid expertise ranging from the development of internal and external communication strategies to complete operational management.
I evolved within the Publicis Group, the world's third largest communications group, beginning with the development of e-reputation and digital communication services. My creative ideas and writing skills allowed me to broaden my event and publishing skills. In 2010, I had the opportunity to manage the marketing and communication team of HR Square Group, an HR and HRIS consulting firm.
In January 2013, I created EarlyBird Conseil, a communications group, dedicated to small companies. I advised clients with their marketing and communication strategies and actively participated with their commercial development.
In June 2017, I joined the communication team of Inria, a National Research Institute where scientists are meeting tomorrow's digital challenges.
In November 2018, my family and I took advantage of an exciting professional opportunity to move to the United-States, where we now live and are experiencing a new way of life.
- Market study and competition analysis
- Definition of positioning and pricing
- Logo and graphic identity creation
- Accompaniment to commercial development (business plan and implementation of strategic partnership)
=> Sales figures: 80,000 euros the first year!
- In 2016: Coordination of the changement (convertion of the activity from guest house to seasonal rental)
> Up-dating of the logo
> Up-dating of the website (structure, editorial content and photos)
> Management of new partnerships (Iledereloc, Home Away - HomeAway, etc.)
- Creation of a top-of-the-range 3-panel cardboard leaflet to be made available in tourist offices.
- Creation of postcards and bookmarks made available to guests during their stay.
- Creation of stationery (business cards, correspondence boxes, envelopes, etc.)
- Creation of displays (display, tariff grids, etc.)
- Creation of the website with booking module and online payment.
> Fluid and intuitive navigation
> Enhancement of the content
> Booking module on all pages
- Creation and development of the dynamic slideshow, photo galleries, a contact form, etc.
- Content development: writing texts and photo editing.
- Creation of the Facebook page with reservation module and community management.
- Management of the natural referencing of the site and the partnerships (Booking, Abritel, Home Away, Iledereloc, etc.)
- New definition of positioning and communication and marketing plan.
- Complete redesign of communication tools: website and brochures
- Creation of the press kit and management of the press releases
- Creation and management of internal and external newsletters
- Community management on social networks
- Redesign and management of the intranet
Organization of the "Deloitte Technology Fast 50"
> Places: Lille, Lyon, Marseille and Paris
> Number of people: 100 (in the region) / 250 (Paris)
> Concept: Awards organized each year to reward high-growth technology companies.
> Targets: CEO and CEO of SMEs
> Management and organization of the regional and national prize-winners' nights (from June to November)
> Research partners & stakeholders.
> Organization of working meetings with Deloitte, its partners (NYSE Euronext, Oséo, Croissance Plus, BFM and La Tribune) and journalists.
> Creation and management of communication tools: flyers, website, paper and electronic invitations, brochures)
> Research of themes of the charts and study of concept of the evenings.
> Registration management.
> Organization of awards parties (Lille, Lyon, Marseille & Paris)
Organization of the annual clients' party
> Place: Paris - Louvre Museum
> Number of people: 2,000
> Concept: an evening a year in March
> Targets: CEO, Ministers, Senators
> Complete organization of the clients' evening (caterer, entertainment, safety, visit of exhibitions, hostesses, etc.)
> Study of the concept of the evening according to the temporary exhibition
> Organization of logistics and technology
> Management of security on and off site, management of VIP arrivals