With 19 years of experience in marketing and global communication, I have led large-scale operations that have enabled me to acquire solid expertise ranging from the development of internal and external communication strategies to complete operational management.
I evolved within the Publicis Group, the world's third largest communications group, beginning with the development of e-reputation and digital communication services. My creative ideas and writing skills allowed me to broaden my event and publishing skills. In 2010, I had the opportunity to manage the marketing and communication team of HR Square Group, an HR and HRIS consulting firm.
In January 2013, I created EarlyBird Conseil, a communications group, dedicated to small companies. I advised clients with their marketing and communication strategies and actively participated with their commercial development.
In June 2017, I joined the communication team of Inria, a National Research Institute where scientists are meeting tomorrow's digital challenges.
In November 2018, my family and I took advantage of an exciting professional opportunity to move to the United-States, where we now live and are experiencing a new way of life.
- Created communication strategy and identified marketing position on a competitive market
- Created logo, graphic chart, brochure, and website
- Managed commercial development (business plan and strategic partnership)
=> Sales figures: 80,000.00 euros the first year!
- Converted the activity in 2016: from guest house to seasonal rental
> Updated the logo and the website (structure, editorial content, and photos)
> Managed new partnerships (Home Away, Booking)
- Created a top-of-the-range 3-panel cardboard leaflet
- Created postcards and bookmarks
- Created stationery (business cards, correspondence boxes, envelopes, etc.)
- Created displays (display, tariff grids, etc.)
- Created the website with booking module and online payment.
> Fluid and intuitive navigation
> Enhancement of the content
> Booking module on all pages
- Created and developed the dynamic slideshow, photo galleries, a contact form, etc.
- Developed content: texts and photos
- Created the Facebook page with reservation module and managed online community
- Managed the natural referencing of the site and the partnerships (Booking, Abritel, Home Away, Iledereloc, etc.)
- Created communication strategy and identified a new marketing position
- Redesigned communication tools: website and brochures
- Created the press kit
- Created and managed internal and external newsletters
- Managed online community
- Redesigned and managed the intranet
Organized the annual "Deloitte Technology Fast 50" (7 years)
> Places: Lille, Lyon, Marseille and Paris
> Number of people: 100 (per event in province) / 250 (in Paris)
> Concept: Awards organized each year to reward high-growth technology companies.
> Targets: CEO, and Financial and Administrative Managers
> Managed and organized the regional and national prize-winners' events (from June to November)
> Researched partners
> Organized working meetings with Deloitte, its partners (NYSE Euronext, Oséo, Croissance Plus, BFM and La Tribune) and journalists
> Researched themes of the charts and concept of the events
> Managed registration
> Created and managed communication tools: flyers, website, invitations, brochures)
Organization of the annual clients' party
> Place: Paris - Louvre Museum
> Number of people: 2,000
> Concept: Privatization of the museum for the clients' evening
> Targets: CEO, Ministers, Senators
> Organized the clients' evening from A to Z (caterer, entertainment, safety, visit of exhibitions, hostesses, etc.)
> Studied the concept of the evening according to the temporary exhibition
> Managed logistic and technology
> Managed security on and off-site, and VIP arrivals